HAL Town Planning strives for excellence and continued success in securing high quality and design outcome based development approvals.
Specialising in infill type development, HAL Town Planning is committed to attaining best practice planning outcomes, is proactive, client-focused and determined to deliver project results on time and within client budget.
The planning group works closely with our architectural design team to ensure the highest and best use of a site can be achieved and subsequently supported by the relevant assessment entity.
HAL Town Planning understands the complexities of the development assessment process and prides itself on maintaining positive and enduring relationships with Local and State Government authorities.
HAL Town Planning facilitates small to larger scale development proposals throughout South-East Queensland for a range of private developer based groups.
Key services offered include:
- Preliminary Site Investigations
- Due Diligence
- Preparation & Lodgement of Development Applications
- Negotiation with Local and State Government Authorities
- RiskSMART Accredited Consultant
- Preparation of Infrastructure Agreements
- Project Management
- Establishment of Planning & Environment Court Appeals
- Planning & Environment Court Mediation/Expert Witness